Field Service Technician, Loading Docks and Doors
American Roll up Door, a division of DuraServ, is looking for a seasoned Field Service Technician for our Tampa, FL office. DuraServis one of the largest providers of loading dock equipment in the United States with 20 locations and 380+ employees. Visit our website, www.southerndockproducts.com.
The successful field service technician will have the experience to repair and install dock levelers, sectional overhead doors, rolling steel doors, commercial high speed door, swing doors and loading dock equipment.
Want to work for a growing company who has NEVER had a layoff? DuraServ has been in business since 2001 and is one of the largest providers of service, sales and installation of commercial doors and loading dock equipment in the US. SAQ has grown from $16 million to a $135 million company since its inception and has grown its workforce from 180 to 270+ employees over the last 2 years. We are looking for talented career oriented people who want to work in a fast-paced employee centric company. DuraServ company goal is to: take great care of every customer, treat employees well and with respect and be "first and best" in all markets servicing customer.
- Repairing/ Preventative maintenance and installing all types of dock levelers and overhead doors
- Adhering to codes, regulations, and safety standards
- Maintains customer rapport by resolving concerns, answering questions and communicating with the customer.
- Inventory of truck parts
- Minimum 5 years experience
- High school education
- Ability to drive service truck
- Valid drivers license
- Welding Skills (welder certified) a plus
- Commensurate with experience
Email resumes to Linda Brown, email@example.com