Just-Rite Equipment, a division of DuraServ, provides Connecticut, Delaware, Eastern Pennsylvania, Lower Massachusetts, Maryland, New Jersey, and Virginia with loading dock equipment, commercial door products, and installation services. We are a distributor and installer of Kelley and Serco loading dock, and Chase Traffic Doors, Dynaco, Hercules Doors, Hormann-Flexon, Overhead Doors, TKO Dock Doors, and Wayne Dalton commercial doors.
Loading Dock Equipment, Commercial Door Products, and Installation Services
Serco W series mechanical dock levelers set the industry standard for durability, dependability, and safe operation. Mechanical dock levelers have a single-point adjustment extension spring counterbalance, unlimited float hold-down, an integral maintenance strut, and lip support latch features.
Hydraulic dock levelers provide the highest capacity rating and are designed for busy loading docks. Kelley and Serco hydraulic dock levelers are high-performance, low-maintenance, fast, safe, and have an easy push-button operation. The SafeTFr
- Kelley KH Hydraulic Edge-of-Dock Leveler
- Kelley Model HHC Heavy Duty Hydraulic Dock Leveler
- Kelley Model HP Hydraulic Dock Leveler
- Serco Hydraulic Dock Leveler Model HD
- Serco Hydraulic Dock Leveler Model HFC
- Serco Hydraulic Dock Leveler Model HL
- Serco Hydraulic Dock Leveler Model HLQ
- Serco Hydraulic Dock Leveler Model HLR
Kelley and Serco Air Powered dock levelers are safe, easy to operate, and with advanced technology used in heavy-lifting industries. It offers a low-maintenance solution and operational efficiency. A simple push-button activation rises the deck effortlessly. No springs, no hold down, no costly repairs.
Kelley and Serco specialty dock levelers deliver reliable powered up and powered down performance.
Dock and In-Plant Lifts provide accessibility to docks and permit the safe and efficient transfer of products.
- Kelley HULK Air Lift
- Kelley HULK Air Tilter
- Kelley HULK Double Scissors Lift
- Kelley HULK Hydraulic Dock Lift
- Kelley HULK Kombo Dock
- Kelley HULK Rail Lift
- Kelley HULK Scissors Lift Table
- Kelley HULK Tilter
- Kelley HULK Truck Leveler
- Kelley HULK Turntable
- Kelley HULK Zero Air Lift
- Serco Level Lift Model
- Serco Rail Lift Model
- Serco Load Warrior Air Lift Model
- Serco Load Warrior Turntable Model
- Serco Scissors Dock Lift Model SDL68-5
- Serco Load Warrior Double Scissors Table Model
- Serco Load Warrior Tilter Model
- Serco Load Warrior Scissor Table Model
- Serco Load Warrior Air Tilter
- Pflow Model B Vertical Lift System
- Pflow Model D Vertical Lift System
- Pflow Model DB Vertical Package Lift System
- Pflow Model F Vertical Lift
- Pflow Model 21 Vertical Lift System
Effective solutions to protect loading dock systems from outdoor elements and expensive repairs.
- Kelley Adjustable Head Pad Dock Seal
- Kelley Foam Head Pad Dock Seal
- Kelley Hooded Dock Seal
- Kelley KI-300 Air Inflatable Dock Seal with One-piece Cover
- Kelley KI-350 Air Inflatable Dock Seal with Variable Height Head Member
- Kelley KI-400 Air Inflatable Dock Shelter with Peripheral Sides & Variable Height Head Member
- Kelley KI-450 Air Inflatable Dock Shelter with Treated Wood Frames
- Kelley “L” Pad Dock Seal
- Kelley “L” Pad Dock Seal with Hood
- Kelley VSH Seal
- Kelley V-Seal
- Kelley V-Seal® VS Foam Dock Seal with Head Pad
- Kelley V-Seal® VSH Foam Dock Seal with Head Curtain
- Kelley Wear Master Dock Seal
- Serco S600 Dock Seal w/ fixed head pad
- Serco S700 Dock Seal w/ head curtain
- Serco S800 Dock Seal w/ adjustable head pad
Kelley and Serco dock shelters enclose trailer tops and sides for ultimate sealing efficiency. Serco dock shelters offer reliable performance and protection from compression and reversing trailers.
Dry dock system and rain guard system shield a loading dock area from external moisture with no required maintenance.
- Serco S900DD Dry Dock System
- Kelley Aqua-Shield Rain Guard System
- APS-2000 Truck Restraint
- Kelley Model Hidden Hook Recessed Truck Restraint
- Kelley Model Star-1 Mechanical Truck Restraint
- Kelley Model Star-1 Mechanical Truck Restraint W/ Led
- Kelley Model Star-2 Mechanical Truck Restraint
- Kelley Model Star-4 Automatic Truck Restraint
- Serco Pit-Bull Truck Restraint Model SL10
- Serco Pit-Bull Truck Restraint Model SL20
- Serco Pit-Bull Truck Restraint Model SL40
- Serco Pit-Bull Truck Restraint Model SL60
- Serco Pit-Bull Truck Restraint Model SL70
- Serco Pit-Bull Truck Restraint Model SL80
- Serco Pit-Bull Truck Restraint Model SL90
- Serco SLP3000 Recessed Vehicle Restraint
Wheel restraints secure any vehicle to effectively maintain an accident-free loading dock.
Safety and light communication systems improve security and productivity at the loading dock.
- APS Dock Strobe Maintenance Light
- APS FT Ultra XL Dock Light
- APS Heavy Duty Trailer Stabilizer
- APS Hold Safe Trailer Stabilizer
- APS Medium Duty Trailer Stabilizer
- APS Reflect & Guide Stripes
- High Impact Led Dock Light
- Kelley DGBM
- Kelley Master Control Panel
- Pathwatch Innovative Safety Led Communication Lights
- Poly Head Dock Light & Fan Combo
Impact barriers protect personnel, goods, and equipment from accidentally rolling off the dock.
- APS Bollard Pole
- APS Dock Impact Barrier
- Dock Guard™ Safety Barrier Lip
Loading dock protective systems eliminate costly repairs at your loading dock.
Wayne Dalton carries a full line of rolling steel doors including rolling steel fire doors, rolling grilles, insulated rolling steel fire doors, rolling steel service doors, and rolling sheet doors. Rolling steel doors provide long-lasting performance and are reliable solutions for self-storage facilities, warehouses, pharmacies, hospitals, offices, schools, and retail businesses.
- Wayne Dalton – FireStar 700 Rolling Steel Fire Door
- Wayne Dalton – FireStar 700C Insulated Rolling Steel Fire Door
- Wayne Dalton – Model 600 Rolling Grille
- Wayne Dalton – Model 800 Rolling Steel Service Door
- Wayne Dalton – Model 800C Thermotite Rolling Steel Service Door
- Wayne Dalton – Model 900 Rolling Steel Service Door
- Wayne Dalton – Model 926 Rolling Steel Service Door
- Wayne Dalton – Model DS100 Rolling Sheet Door
- Wayne Dalton – Secur-Vent Ventilated Rolling Steel Service Door
- Wayne Dalton – Titan Rolling Steel Service Door
Overhead Door™ sectional steel and insulated steel doors are economical, durable, and reliable. An assortment of door panel profiles, track and hardware, and specialized options allows the further customization of doors to your specific project requirements.
- Overhead Door- Thermacore 592 Insulated Sectional Door
- Overhead Door- Thermacore 593 Insulated Sectional Door
- Overhead Door- Thermacore 594 Insulated Sectional Door
- Overhead Door- Thermacore 595 Insulated Sectional Door
- Overhead Door- Thermacore 598 Insulated Sectional Door
- Overhead Door- Thermacore 599 Insulated Sectional Door
Wayne-Dalton’s Aluminum Full-View doors are designed to enhance commercial building visibility and light transmission. Aluminum Full View sectional doors are weather-resistant and maintenance-free and are ideal for service stations, car washes, and auto dealerships.
Wayne Dalton’s steel sectional doors have a wide variety of sizes and configurations, which provides high strength and excellent value. Steel sectional doors are designed and engineered with high impact resistance, heavy-duty, industrial-strength, and built to enhance building aesthetics.
- Wayne Dalton – Model 216 Steel Sectional Door
- Wayne Dalton – Model 220 Steel Sectional Door
- Wayne Dalton – Model 2411 Steel Sectional Door
- Wayne Dalton – Model 2415 Steel Sectional Door
- Wayne Dalton – Model C-20 Steel Sectional Door
- Wayne Dalton – Model C-24 Steel Sectional Door
- Wayne Dalton – Model C-2400 Steel Sectional Door
Wayne Dalton insulated sectional doors offer insulation choices, and the highest R-value rating to achieve first-rate thermal efficiency, rigid wind load capacity, and can be customized.
- Wayne Dalton – ThermoMark 5150 Insulated Sectional Door
- Wayne Dalton – ThermoMark 5200 Insulated Sectional Door
- Wayne Dalton – Thermospan 125 Insulated Sectional Door
- Wayne Dalton – Thermospan 150 Insulated Sectional Door
- Wayne Dalton – Thermospan 200 Insulated Sectional Door
- Wayne Dalton – Thermospan 200-20 Insulated Sectional Door
Knock out doors, the most rugged option, are designed to prevent damage to door panels and tracks when impacted. Knock out doors are the best solution for damaged dock doors in busy loading docks.
- TKO Cruiserweight Knock-Out Door
- TKO Thermalweight Knock-Out Door
- TKO Verticool Cold Storage Dock Door
- TKO Welterweight Knock-Out Door
High-Performance doors optimize efficiency, improve production flow, operate quickly, raise the number of opening and closing cycles, and require less maintenance and repair cost.
Chase traffic doors are a cost-effective solution for fast and efficient, two-way movement through an opening where visual, sound and environmental barriers are required.
Dynaco high-performance doors are safe, reliable, maintenance-friendly, and comply with European standards. Dynaco doors save energy, reduce operational costs, streamline traffic flow, and optimize logistics.
Hercules doors are solutions for a temperature-controlled environment, namely, food manufacturers and distributors in the dairy, meat, produce beverage, pharmaceutical, and food processing industries.
Hörmann high-speed doors provide the best quality, value, and selection of interior and exterior doors to optimize the flow of traffic, improve temperature-controlled areas, and save energy for industrial facilities and commercial buildings.
- Hormann-Flexon HFCB Control Box
- Hormann-Flexon Machine Protection
- Hormann-Flexon Rubber Doors
- Hormann-Flexon Speed-Commander™ 1400 Sel Interior Door
- Hormann-Flexon Speed Commander™ 1400 Sel Clean-Master 20 Pa
- Hormann-Flexon Speed Commander™ 1400 Sel Food Master
- Hormann-Flexon Speed-Commander™ 1400 Sel Cool-Master
- Hormann-Flexon Speed-Commander™ 1200 Dock-Master Screen-Master®
- Hormann-Flexon Speed-Guardian™ 4000 U
- Hormann-Flexon Speed-Master 1600 L Eco
- Hormann-Flexon Speed-Master® 1600 L
- Hormann-Flexon Speed-Master® 2600 L
- Hormann-Flexon Speed Master® 4600
Commercial door operators provide security and reliability for business facilities. LiftMaster door operators have a compact design, an emergency chain hoist with an electric interlock, and with adjustable friction clutch.
- LiftMaster 115v Hoist Logic Operator
Aftermarket products prevent energy loss and ensure dock personnel and equipment are protected from accidents.
Mid-Atlantic Regions Most Trusted Loading Dock and Commercial Door Distributor and Installer
Just-Rite Equipment, a division of DuraServ, supplies loading dock equipment and commercial doors products to Connecticut, Delaware, Eastern Pennsylvania, Lower Massachusetts, Maryland, New Jersey, and Virginia. With skilled technicians, fully equipped service trucks, and an expansive loading dock equipment and door parts inventory, Just-Rite Equipment is a company you can depend on.
Whether you need a simple part or searching for efficiency and safety improvements to a current loading dock design, turn to Just-Rite Equipment!
Call Just-Rite Equipment today or connect with us online to discover safe, smooth, and cost-effective loading dock equipment, commercial door products, and installation services.